China Student Visa X1, 6-12 months
X1 visa is issued to those who intend to study or internship in China for a period of more than 180 days
Number of entries: Multi entry
Duration of stay: from 6 - 12 months
Processing Time* : 6-10 working days
Delivred Paperwork* : X1 visa + Visa Application form
Consular Fee (126€) + Service Fee (44€):
- Guide to fullfil your application form
- Checking your document check-list
- Deposit your visa application & your documents
- Reception your visa and return it to you (*)
(*) Home delivery fees are not included
In addition to the visa, students will need to obtain Residence Permit upon arrival
Processing time means the time it takes for the Chinese Consulate to process your student visa. Please allow extra time for shipping and handling
We recommande you to use this service if you :
- Do not want to wait too long at the Chinese Embassy
1- Your Passport
Your actual passport, which must have at leas 12 months of validity remaining and at least two blank visa pages
2- Photocopy of Passport
A clear copy of the information page of your passport in addition to your original passport
3- Original of the China Visa Application Form
Click here to download application form, which must be completely filled, signed and dated. Please write "N/A" if you don't have answer to a question, or if the question does not apply to you.
Important Reminder: Hand-written application forms are not accepted by Chinese Embassy/Consulates
One color photo, with a plain background, taken by a professional passport photo service
5- Original and photocopy of the Admission Letter issued by a school or other entities in China
6- Original and photocopy of Application for Study in China (original)
If the study program is for more than 6 months, Form JW201 or Form JW202 will be necessary.
7- Proof of legal stay or residence status (applicable to those not applying for the visa in their country of citizenship)
8- Banking statement for 750€ per month ( to be required case by case )
Besides the documentation mentioned above, other documents might be required by visa officers in order to decide whether to issue the visa on a case by case basis.
Notice - Applicant for Residence Permit
1. Applicant for Residence Permit must make application in person at the police station every time when applying for the Residence Permit.
2. Part-time Work: foreign students are permitted to do part-time work in China now. The university should issue a Consent Letter; the hiring company should issue a Certification; the police station will then mark on your visa "Part-time-work; Part-time-study". The hiring company cannot be changed; expect high amount of fine if you violate this law.
3. The Visa & Residence Permit processing time is longer now. You will probably get your passport again 20 days after you make the application.
4. Calculation of the Residence Permit: Applicant must make application during 30 days upon arrival
5. No matter any of your relatives comes to visit you, you should report to the Police Station; if there is no significant/serious reason of leaving China, no report is required when your relative leaves China. Dropping-out or quitting-school students must report to the Police Station when leaving China.
Cancellation & Refund policy
This service is provided to help speed up your visa application at Chinese Embassy. Our visa partner will do all the visa procedures at the Chinese Embassy; you just send some required document below and make your visa application without any moving, instead of waiting in a long queue when doing it yourself.