stage à l'étranger 2021 avec ege-france.
China Student Visa X2, 1-6 months

China Student Visa X2, 1-6 months

170,00 €Price

X2 visa is issued to those who intend to study or internship in China for a period of less than 180 days


Category: X2

Number of entries: Multi entry

Duration of stay:  from 1 - 6 months

Processing Time* : 6-10 working days

Delivred Paperwork* : X2 visa + Visa Application form



Consular Fee (126€) + Service Fee (44€):

- Guide to fullfil your application form

- Checking your document check-list

- Deposit your visa application & your documents

- Reception your visa and return it to you (*) 

(*) Home delivery fees  are not included

In addition to the visa, students will need to obtain residency permits upon arrival 

Processing time means the time it takes for the Chinese Consulate to process your student visa. Please allow extra time for shipping and handling


We recommande you to use this service if you :

  • Do not want to wait too long at the Chinese Embassy


Documentation required:

1- Your Passport

Your actual passport, which must have at leas 12 months of validity remaining and at least two blank visa pages

2- Photocopy of Passport

clear copy of the information page of your passport in addition to your original passport

3- Original of the China Visa Application Form

Click here to download application form, which must be completely filled, signed and dated. Please write "N/A" if you don't have answer to a question, or if the question does not apply to you.

Important Reminder: Hand-written application forms  are not accepted by Chinese Embassy/Consulates

4- Photograph

One color photo, with a plain background, taken by a professional passport photo service

5- Original and photocopy of the Admission Letter issued by a school or other entities in China

6- Original and photocopy of Application for Study in China (original)

If the study program is for more than 6 months, form JW201 or Form JW202 will be not necessary.

7- Proof of legal stay or residence status (applicable to those not applying for the visa in their country of citizenship)

8- Banking statement for 750€ per month and Round-way air tickets ( to be required case by case )


Besides the documentation mentioned above, other documents might be required by visa officers in order to decide whether to issue the visa on a case by case basis.


Notice - Applicant for Residence Permit


1. Applicant for Residence Permit must make application in person at the police station every time when applying for the Residence Permit.

2. Part-time Work: foreign students are permitted to do part-time work in China now. The university should issue a Consent Letter; the hiring company should issue a Certification; the police station will then mark on your visa "Part-time-work; Part-time-study". The hiring company cannot be changed; expect high amount of fine if you violate this law.

3. The Visa & Residence Permit processing time is longer now. You will probably get your passport again 20 days after you make the application.

4. Calculation of the Residence Permit: Applicant must make application during 30 days upon arrival

5. No matter any of your relatives comes to visit you, you should report to the Police Station; if there is no significant/serious reason of leaving China, no report is required when your relative leaves China. Dropping-out or quitting-school students must report to the Police Station when leaving China.

Votre nationalité

This service is provided to help speed up your visa application at Chinese Embassy. Our visa partner will do all the visa procedures at the Chinese Embassy; you just send some required document below and make your visa application without any moving, instead of waiting in a long queue when doing it yourself.

Meilleur Agence Placement Stage en Asie

Suivez-nous sur les réseaux sociaux

  • EGE LinkedIn - Euroasia Global Education - Stage à l'étranger
  • EGE Instagram
  • EGE YouTube
  • EGE Pinterest



Head-office : 03 Rue Docteur Huart

59260 Lille, France

( Ancien : 21 Avenue Le Corbusier, 59000 Lille) 


Stages à l'étranger

Au pair Homestay

Etudier en France

Summer programs

Jobs à l'étranger

Voyages étudiants

Les services optionnels


All rights reserved 2017-2025 Euroasia Global Education S.a.r.l . Version 17.9.1

Euroasia Global Education